View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #148
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Why is that some sort of imaginary line to draw? He is not permanently injured.
Tell me when it is OK to cheer or boo then?
Why is it ever OK to boo? Why is it OK to cheer an interception by the opposing team? Don't you think Sam Bradford's feelings are hurt when that happens? Why is it OK to cheer his misfortune?
How is the tangible hurt of a sprained ankle that will be recovered from in three weeks any different than the intangible hurt that one gets from throwing a pick six and then getting booed?

I was raised just like you were raised, but...
This guy is making millions of dollars to play a game.

If he can't handle a twisted ankle....then shame on him....
Are you seriously comparing an INT to someone getting physically injured? You're legitimately using that comparison in an argument?

If the game were removed and Schaub was just a guy walking down the street and he got his ankle rolled like that, people would think you were a sociopath if you watched and cheered regardless of his income or profession. This shouldn't change in a football game.

I have no qualms with people cheering the change, but cheering a man getting hurt is terrible. I have no idea why I'm having to explain that idea to anyone.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote