View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #120
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

I don't chime in a lot, BUT I have told people for along time the we have the biggest collection of role models and classy players in the NFL. I have always been loyal to my teams ( Oilers, Aggies, Astros and the Texans). I was not at the game but I hope the fans that were cheering were a small amount of fans. We see morals breaking down more and more every day. Sports are a good way to teach our children good life lessons and morals. I'm sure that the fans that were cheering are the same kind of adults that might try to start a fight at a little league game. Until now I thought our fan base had the same standard of class as our team. I would rather loose every game than have a bunch of thugs on our team and have to explain why to my children. To the rest of Houston that fill like I do, stay classy. That is why I love our team and our city.
Yes I want to win every game, but refuse to give up my morals to do it. Have a great day Houston!!!
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote