View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #119
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
If that's the case do what the Oilers did... leave. Take the good ol boy system somewhere else. That's how I feel. You play to win if I'm not seeing that I rather the organization not exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This is what got Bud run out of town.

I would rather have no football in Houston than an inept org.

You seem to be OK with the way things are going down over on Kirby.

You're right fans aren't entitled to a good on field product. But Bob is entitled to feel the heat for putting a crap product on the field. This only the begining of the heat that BoB is going to feel when his org goes in the crapper.

How do you think it's going to be at Reliant after the Texans lose to KC and Indy and they deserve all of the crap they get.

You two should find another team
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote