View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #117
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i didn't boo but really I don't care what these players or the rest of the nation thinks period

to me some Houston fans are finally growing ballz and becoming more like the big city Fans whooo booo there players all the time NY PHILLY CHI

if players don't like it here go play for some citys and fans who are fairweather and really don't even give a care about football or have just lost faith St Louis Jags San deigo Carolina

Maybe you are confused so I will point out the difference here

Booing for poor play = understandable

Cheering for your player getting hurt = pathetic
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote