View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #113
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The fan comments are a bit telling also. For example ...

I have done quite a few road trips and this quote doesn't surprise me. Since the team started making the playoffs I have been noticing an increasing amount of a certain element of fans traveling. I will just say ones that don't look like they are coming from the best neighborhoods in Houston.

In Jacksonville last season we had a row of Texans fans sitting a few rows down from us. They were wasted, yelling obscenities turning around mocking the Jags fans, etc. It was teeing me off because we were often the focus of the Jags fans retribution. It was pretty embarrassing.

I noticed some of this too in Nashville last season. Texans fans getting wasted the night before, mouthing off walking down the streets, etc.

Of course I am not referring to the long timers that I have seen travel for years. This element of fans are fairly new and obviously only going to be around when the team is winning.
I know exactly the "element" you speak of.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote