Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #96
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52804 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You are clueless if you believe others, particularly the kids, do not know.

And before you go off on one of your holier than thou presumptions of no experience accusations, I have three kids and was the product of a sham marriage that stayed together until graduation time. I always knew what was coming.
And?

Fact remains you must be alive, because you posted this, and this whole thread started by talking about a horrible tragedy that happened to a two year old, and my bashing started when I had the audacity to have the opinion that the child would have been safer, and therefore most likely still be alive, if he would have had a father there to protect him.

As soon as my children were old enough my ex and I told them the entire story. Hell my oldest son even knows he was conceived in a car .... and owns that damn car! Lol.

Not sure what either you or 2012's point is, but have your fun.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote