View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #105
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
The only thing sports fans remember at the end of the day is were you a winner or a loser.
Maybe you should find a different hobby? If wins/losses determine your happiness then I feel sorry for you. Or maybe work out, run fast and try out for the team? Instead of puffing your chest out and making such a statement because it really is a Neanderthal way of thought.