View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #14
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Body Language - JJ Watt

Let's be clear here, I'm not talking about JJ's performance I'm talking about his body language and if he was really into the game yesterday at all? Seems like once we went down 10-0, they were out of the game.

Over the course of the game we normally see.

- JJ interacting with the crowd during commercial timeouts
- JJ pumping and up and getting his teammates going.
- JJ's normal intensity and mean streak coming through.

He didn't seem to have any of that yesterday at all. We didn't even see that from Antonio Smith at all either, very odd game from a defensive standpoint.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote