View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #101
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Kubes is fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
In my heart I promise you I'm a big Texans fan. It's got so bad that when they lose I don't even feel anything anymore. Everyone deep down inside knows it's Coach and QB more than anything but we also know nothing will really change positive wise this season. What is there to look forward to regarding this team this year? Open ended question...
I really don't see anything to look forward to this year football wise. The schedule will get easier soon but what's the point in celebrating if all we can beat is the weak sisters? I take no joy in that.

I'll never root for the Cowboys....at least as long as Jones is the owner. Maybe I'll shift to the Saints. They're regional at least...
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote