View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #101
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
That Oiler team had a better line, QB, defense....and coaching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Totally get what you're saying here, but I bet they didn't look much better at the time that they were 1-4. I don't remember (even though I know I saw it & do remember the next 11 & playoffs), but I just bet. For instance, that D was good, but it didn't have JJ Watt or B. Cushing. That O-line was great, but it didn't have D. Brown or Myers getting to the second level. I know I don't even have to mention Foster. I think this team would be capable of making a turn-around like that, but QB is a big ????? right now.
Let me lay down a couple of stats that only a bad team can have. Texans and Jaguars only teams with three 21-point losses this season. Texans have one of the worst point differentials in the NFL at -71.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote