View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #56
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Outside of Romo and Brady, pretty much every late-round/undrafted QB is where they are because they suck. Romo worked his way to the backup spot over a few years. So did Brady. They didn't get tossed the keys straight out of college after Bledsoe went down. Romo and Brady also had the tools to be NFL QBs one day. Keenum is a midget that put up great numbers in Conference USA over the 16 years he was at U of H.

If he played at Alcorn State in college, would there be clamoring for him to start? Nope. UH fanboys (they have fans?) are crying for Case because he's a hometown guy.
hey hey hey......easy on UH fans....i went to UH & i want Case to succeed as much as the next UH fan but don't lump me in with the Keenum brigade.

The reason is b/c the numbers simply aren't in our favor that he'll be anything more than a good back up in this league. And as little faith as i currently have in Kubiak, i can't believe that he'd be that stupid....that stubborn.....to keep a guy he believes is a potential starter..not even active on game days..that is the epitome of incompetence.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote