View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #54
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
On TV you couldn't hear much cheering at all. I would venture to say the fans that were cheering, were doing so because Matt was leaving the game, not because he was hurt. I was happy to see the play happen, not because a human was in pain and suffering, but because it might give my team a better chance to win.

I don't want Matt or anyone else to be hurt, but hope he goes on season ending IR, just so we might have the chance to see what Case is capable of. You don't have to be classless, or cold-hearted to have cheered that he left the game yesterday. That is the way I see it, they were cheering that he was leaving, not that he was hurt.

As for the fans throwing ice, that's altogether stupid ...

Huh?? Not sure what yor TV set up is, but for me it was very easy to hear the cheering as soon as the fans saw Schaub was rolling around on the ground in pain. Not even debatable for me.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote