View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #44
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I see that "TexansFight" got his wish about Texans fans being more like Eagles fans.

Looks like it is official now. Anyone bringing in batteries to the next home game? Since it doesn't snow maybe chunk your snow cones at the players?
It was freaking ice, oh lord i'm sure they are ok. I used to get crap and piss thrown on me daily at work for 24K a year, i'm sure these grown men will live through the trauma of having ice thrown at them. Might need some counciling or theorapy but i'm sure they can pull through