View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #147
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Great post. You know when things were going swimmingly, especially last season when we were 11-1, you didn't hear a peep from the players or other fans complaining about Texans fans. IMO, a lot of "holier than thou" fans turn their frustration they have with losing not on to the organization where it is deserved but invariably look to blame the fans. It is like being rational and critical of the team would upset their apple cart too much.

If the players and coaches did their jobs, this wouldn't be an issue. I too am pissed off that the Texans management is actively ****ting on their fans to deflect blame. Whoever is in charge of Texans PR needs to be fired TODAY with the bull**** "angry mob accosting Schaub" at his home BS last week and not muzzling the players but rather feeding their uninformed opinions about the fans.
It's not an uninformed opinion if it actually happened. I heard thru the TV a noticeable amount of cheering and clapping immediately after they showed schaub rolling around on the ground....Dude was sacked & there was 0 to be cheering about in that situation. & twist it how you want but that is classless. Not saying it was every fan in the stadium but still.......if i heard it thru the TV, you damn well know the players on the field heard it.

Now a short time after that, the cheering and clapping you could argue either way but hey, there is vitrually no doubt some of the fans cheered when that guy went down with an injury...& i think the players were speaking more to that than anything.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote