View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #145
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 3496 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

It's not about Schaub getting booed, it's about change. A long overdue change.
You're next man up Gary, if this season goes the way I think it's headed. The reason so many fans are bitter is the fact that unless the fanbase turns against the team there will be no change from BoB. (It may be too traumatic.)

BTW, I didn't boo at the game yesterday. But I understand why the loyal fanbase of the HOUSTON TEXANS booed. They've about had enough of the mediocrity.

Also, did anybody catch Vandermeer on the radio saying the 1st time the Texans were in the redzone and jumped offsides it was because the fans were too loud. What BS, it's the excuse making by the Texans org that's sickening.

They are the ones that portrayed themselves as SB contenders. Obviously they're not going to get a sniff of a SB and should have to live with the consequences.
Great post. You know when things were going swimmingly, especially last season when we were 11-1, you didn't hear a peep from the players or other fans complaining about Texans fans. IMO, a lot of "holier than thou" fans turn their frustration they have with losing not on to the organization where it is deserved but invariably look to blame the fans. It is like being rational and critical of the team would upset their apple cart too much.

If the players and coaches did their jobs, this wouldn't be an issue. I too am pissed off that the Texans management is actively ****ting on their fans to deflect blame. Whoever is in charge of Texans PR needs to be fired TODAY with the bull**** "angry mob accosting Schaub" at his home BS last week and not muzzling the players but rather feeding their uninformed opinions about the fans.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote