View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Body Language - JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Does anyone know if there was something wrong with JJ Watt this weekend like allergies/sick/etc? Was he listed for anything on the injury list? After his first hit on the QB early after that he went pretty much numb, and that's really concerning.
My seats are on the field...the Rams Oline is what what happened to JJ. Those guys were huge and I mean all of them. Those guys average 6'5" and 315. I think Dahl was the smallest one and he isn't small at all. Their oline was just to good because I really didn't know much about those little RBs they had but they got it done.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote