View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #144
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Speak for yourself brother. I get absolutely hammered.......... but I would never get out of line, either.

Inherently people are dicks and ****ey people or they are not dicks and ****ey people.
^^^^
This

It's not about Schaub getting booed, it's about change. A long overdue change.
You're next man up Gary, if this season goes the way I think it's headed. The reason so many fans are bitter is the fact that unless the fanbase turns against the team there will be no change from BoB. (It may be too traumatic.)

BTW, I didn't boo at the game yesterday. But I understand why the loyal fanbase of the HOUSTON TEXANS booed. They've about had enough of the mediocrity.

Also, did anybody catch Vandermeer on the radio saying the 1st time the Texans were in the redzone and jumped offsides it was because the fans were too loud. What BS, it's the excuse making by the Texans org that's sickening.

They are the ones that portrayed themselves as SB contenders. Obviously they're not going to get a sniff of a SB and should have to live with the consequences.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote