View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #141
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Sorry, especially fueled by alcohol and the safety of being in a large group, is nothing new. Fans in KC did the same thing with Cassell a year or two ago. My first NFL game was a Cleveland/Pittsburg feast of in stadium jersey burning, shoving matches and rampant drunkenness. this was in 1980.

Given that some people on this board have had at least a tacit "wanting" for a Schuab injury, an open celebration by a few is not a surprise.