View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #138
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

I am going to try not to fall into the trap of over generalizing here. I think in the best of times many players think fans rate somewhere between "pains in the butt" to "a necessary evil". Having them lash out at fans during this frustrating season doesn't surprise me. The fans that cheered Schaub's injury gives them an excuse, but I think they are painting the entire fan base with too broad a brush.

For the record I think booing an injury is classless. I don't see much use in booing anything - bad plays, bad calls, whatever.