View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #134
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1737 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Why is that some sort of imaginary line to draw? He is not permanently injured.
Tell me when it is OK to cheer or boo then?
Why is it ever OK to boo? Why is it OK to cheer an interception by the opposing team? Don't you think Sam Bradford's feelings are hurt when that happens? Why is it OK to cheer his misfortune?
How is the tangible hurt of a sprained ankle that will be recovered from in three weeks any different than the intangible hurt that one gets from throwing a pick six and then getting booed?

I was raised just like you were raised, but...
This guy is making millions of dollars to play a game.

If he can't handle a twisted ankle....then shame on him....