View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #133
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Andre wasn't responding to a question about boos, it was about cheering injury.

And in the stands, no one knows if it's a "serious" injury or not. Cheering while a man is rolling on the ground injured is pathetic, regardless of how much money he makes or how much he's "embarrassed the city" (not you who's making these arguments...I don't think, just putting this out there)
He has been complaining about the fans for weeks now so it's the same thing smart guy. What do you think those big tv screens are up for in the stadium. All I'm simply saying is as a professional or team who cares what the fans are doing? Get your priorities straight on the football field then at that point everyone is happy. Fans pay to see the game and players get paid to play the game that hasn't changed. Players and coaches need to do their jobs regardless of the negativity of people viewing the game this is another mental weakness going on with this franchise especially with Schaub who I believe is straight up scared.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote