View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #798
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Opposing DB's are cheating up on routes. There is zero threat to get burned deep so that's why you see no cushion. Schaub is delivering the ball when a WR breaks but doesn't have the zip to get the ball in there in time. If we would open up and take some shots then DB's would back off some.
This. I don't think it would matter how much zip he put on it though. DBs are not playing the man. At this point they are just timing the release.

This would actually be the kind of thing that you would expect us to exploit. A double move would be freaking awesome or have a cross to the spot that the blitzing safety is vacating.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote