View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #185
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How many wr's in tight coverage did Matt hit today?

Seems like the only guys he threw to were short routes and guys that were wide open in the rams horrid zone defense. He's not looking to make those throws because he's not good enough.

I don't get the beating round the bush. I don't care why he can't do it...weak arm, tender foot, unathletic, shell shocked, 'cuffed....who cares.

He's never been a guy that throws well into good coverage with any kind if consistency. But this year when teams are gunning for us and have an ounce of talent and good coaching we struggle mightily.

These are the same problems that people have been complaining about for years, but now since we are a targeted team playing even a somewhat tough schedule we're exposed. Can't hide those warts behind shiny stats forever.
I only remember a few times he hit Andre in stride. He dirsnt throw those types of passes enough or Kubiak doesn't let his other receivers run those types of routes. Either way it didn't matter after being down early because this is not the Matt Schaub of week one that could bring back a team from a deficit. The team is saddled with a QB that is being protected by a system that tries not to expose his deficiencies thus killing any come from behind attack.