View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #796
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
Then we can just agree to disagree. You took it how you took it and it wasn't how it was meant. I'm glad to see schaub out, but it should have happened differently than it did.

Now, queue putting more words in my mouth. I don't give a damn. What I said and how you took it is your glass half empty attitude shining through. All I said was yay! Something good finally happened! And it is good that now there's a chance one of our other QBs will do better than that sack of taters with a number 8 painted on it.
I do want to point out, that when I made my original comment, I didn't point you out in particular. I was addressing all of the posters who were celebrating.

It was you who chose to go out of your way and call me a dip****, and justify your actions. I mean, you can keep saying "that it affects the team in a positve manner" and "something good finally happened", but the fact is the fact. You cheered an injury.

Plain and simple.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote