View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #128
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
God who wants to emulate a Philly fan?
im just saying that might be the reason everyone on the outside think Houston sports fans are fair weather fans a lot of familys go to the games has well and Houston is just a Gatewaycity

maybe some of the fans around here are changing to more hardcore

I for one didn't boo infact I just stayed silent and I even told the guy in front of me I bet u Yates throws some pix sixes jokely he laughed

what does that say about me I guess when my teams goes bad im like I don't care anymore and I just watch it cus I like watching football good or bad I knew tho in the back of my mind I knew yates going in cold would not do much

I must say tho iam interested to see what yates can do if he starts next week hopefully he can just manage the game better then schaub
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote