View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #123
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

1st regular season game ever at Reliant Stadium... We are winning by 9 pts against Dallas with around 3 minutes left and the crowd is booing because the offense is running the ball on 3rd down.

I sold my season tickets last year. I simply can not take being around all those drunk, ignorant fans anymore. At 40, I think my days of going to major sporting events may be coming to an end- the mob scene is intolerable. To see the attitudes peppered on this board too- that fans, simply by purchasing a ticket, believe they are entitled to check their morality at the gate. If they weren't so freakin' ignorant, I'd remind them of the crumbling Roman empire and the behavior and attitudes of the people being amused to death in the Colosseum.