View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #119
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Personally, I couldn't care less what the players think about the fans. Whether the fans actions are right, wrong, or indifferent, the players should just keep their opinions to themselves. They need to remember that they are the only ones getting paid to be there, while the fans are paying good sums of their hard earned money to watch. I feel bad that Matt Schaub was injured, but he makes millions of (fan provided) dollars to take that risk. The man could buy a whole new right leg if he wanted to.

As long as it remains verbal, and fans aren't trying to physically harm these guys, they can cram it, IMO
What he said

I payed my harddddd and I mean HARRRDDDDDDD earned money to buy a ticket and watch football excuse me if I cant boo or cheer or be quite or whatever

Im glad Houston fans are being vocal maybe we gettin a lot meaner HAHAHAHAH WE will out philly phillyy come on now maybe we are becoming more like Philly fans NY fans and CHI Fans they obvs don't give a poo there gangsta
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote