View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #793
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (and I would love to read other fans analysis of this) but I can't help but notice that a majority of our INTs have been where the DB stepped in front of the WR.

With that being said I feel that whoever is at QB is having to wait for the WR to get into position (turn and set up) before he can fire the ball in his direction which gives the DBs an easy read on where the QB will pass the ball.

If so I think the receiver coach(es) need to be blamed and they need to fix this. Plus we should look into making quick, short passes and screens with an occasional bomb down the field vs what we're currently doing which seems sporadic at best.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote