Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #168
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I know this is going to be a very unpopular opinion. I know I'm going to be accused of trolling. But I'm dead serious. This looks like an inside job. This looks like something that has happened before. More than once.

It does not make sense that we can get the opposing team on their 1 yard line, but still give up a TD. It does not make sense the worst offenses in the league can drive 90+ yards on us. It doesn't make sense to give up 70+ yard drives for TDs again & again & again. It doesn't make sense that turnovers made by the QB result in TDs even on the opposing teams side of the field, but a RB can fumble on our 8 yard line & we hold them to a FG.

I'm convinced after watching the Rams score 17 points on our defense in the first half.

This is an inside job. We need to fire Wade.
I'm going with Occam's Razor on this one. The Texans just suck. People don't want to admit it because they see all the yardage and big names, but as a TEAM, they suck.