View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #115
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 3496 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
fans always clap when a guy gets injured out of respect to the player, so how do you measure who was clapping in a mean way and who was clapping out of respect? There was likely a mix of mean spirited clapping, frustrated clapping and clapping for appreciation. Nobody can pin this on the fact that we aren't good fans because this kind of stuff happens in every NFL city and has been going on since before I started going to games. I think everyone is too knee jerk and sensitive nowdays. I'm not excluding myself from that....just commenting.
Great post. I sit in section 105 and when Schaub got hurt I whelped a bit initially when he was down. I will admit I got a tad excited TJ was coming in. I cheered for Schaub as he left the field like I do all injured players. Vinny is correct, there is no way to parse the cheers accurately.

BTW, Schaub very loudly said "**** You" to the crowd when TJ went into the game. It sure seems the Texans love to deflect their incompetence by making their loyal fans look bad. The Texans PR should have stepped in when our players were ****ting on us. I want an official statement from the Texans apologizing to us.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote