View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #113
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I didn't hear the presser, but I just came across this piece that put the statement in context........and right along the impression I originally posted:

Schaub did not address reporters after the game. Kubiak said Schaub had "a little bit of everything on that one leg," including his foot and ankle.link
So you think this could be his Lisfranc agitated on top of whatever happened to his upper ankle and knee?