View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #112
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202278 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
From the appearance of Schaub's response to the injury and the type of wrap, it looks like at least a grade II lateral ankle sprain, but without an MRI, a hairline fracture or high ankle sprain cannot be ruled out. Since this occurred in the same foot as his Lisfranc (which could also have been aggravated), the implications are very poor for anything but further deterioration of his mobility and performance. If they put him out there for any reason next week against KC, even if it is only with a mundane sprain, not only will he look even more like a cripple and play more like a cripple, he will extend his injury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Kubes' presser made it sound like he was having other problems with the leg as well. I think he said "a little bit of everything was wrong with his leg".

I would expect that he will be taking next week off and getting reevaluated after the bye week.

I agree, with his history and his already lack of mobility, he shouldn't be out there. He'd literally be a statue.
I didn't hear the presser, but I just came across this piece that put the statement in context........and right along the impression I originally posted:

Schaub did not address reporters after the game. Kubiak said Schaub had "a little bit of everything on that one leg," including his foot and ankle.link
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote