View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #104
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
fans always clap when a guy gets injured out of respect to the player, so how do you measure who was clapping in a mean way and who was clapping out of respect? There was likely a mix of mean spirited clapping, frustrated clapping and clapping for appreciation. Nobody can pin this on the fact that we aren't good fans because this kind of stuff happens in every NFL city and has been going on since before I started going to games. I think everyone is too knee jerk and sensitive nowdays. I'm not excluding myself from that....just commenting.
I am referring to when he was rolling on the ground grabbing his ankle. I did hear some cheers when he walked off, but it wasnt as loud as when he was on the ground.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote