View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #101
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
It was pretty obvious to me watching live on TV that it wasn't just a "few" bad apples. It was easily heard right when he went down.
fans always clap when a guy gets injured out of respect to the player, so how do you measure who was clapping in a mean way and who was clapping out of respect? There was likely a mix of mean spirited clapping, frustrated clapping and clapping for appreciation. Nobody can pin this on the fact that we aren't good fans because this kind of stuff happens in every NFL city and has been going on since before I started going to games. I think everyone is too knee jerk and sensitive nowdays. I'm not excluding myself from that....just commenting.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote