View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #789
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Yes. I am still going to feel that way. See, here you are again, trying to justify the fact that you cheered for an injury. I wanted Schaub out, but not by way of an injury? You know why? Because 1. he's a human and no one DESERVES to be hurt, none the less have someone else cheer for it. He's got a family to take care of, and if he's hurt it just adds more problems to his life, which is already hectic enough from fans harassing him. 2. If he goes down with an injury, there's always that doubt, which gives him the chance to be put back in when he is healthy again. I'd rather him get benched without having to be injured, that way it puts all of that doubt to rest, plus if our backups like yates sucks (which he did already) we can put him back in.

Schaub is done, but there is no reason to cheer an injury. You continue to sit here and try to justify your actions, and saying I have "half full glasses" It doesn't take half moon glasses, or broken glasses to see you were clearly cheering his injury.

EDIT: Of course, I also want to point out the fact that Schaub was playing better this game than he had been in the past. He actually didn't turn the ball over today. The reason we lost were from turnovers from other palyers. Hopkins, Martin, and of course Yates. Of course, even if Schaub had already thrown three pick 6's, I still wouldn't have cheered an injury.
Then we can just agree to disagree. You took it how you took it and it wasn't how it was meant. I'm glad to see schaub out, but it should have happened differently than it did.

Now, queue putting more words in my mouth. I don't give a damn. What I said and how you took it is your glass half empty attitude shining through. All I said was yay! Something good finally happened! And it is good that now there's a chance one of our other QBs will do better than that sack of taters with a number 8 painted on it.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote