View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #175
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
Is there some point during the season where he will finally find this winning game plan you speak of?

I swear, sometimes I think you just throw this stuff out there so you can be the one that says "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO" when this blind squirrel finally finds a nut.

Schaub isn't going anywhere until Kubiak is gone.
If it makes you feel any better, I think Yates earned points by not folding after his pick 6. If you read the rest of that post you quoted, things like that are what I believe scares Kubiak the most about switchint QBs.