View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #171
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
We keep thinking that Kubiak is holding on to Schaub because he is loyal to him.
Could it be that Yates and / or Keenum are known commodities? Kubes does see them in practice every week. Could it be that he just thinks they are too terrible to be out there?

I'm not saying that I agree with Kubes. I would imagine that if we had an early round pick on the bench he'd be playing right now and this decision wouldn't be so "tough"
We did see them in preseason and MS and Yates looked basically like they have in preseason. Ms stalled in preseason and Yates just checked down. We also saw Case and he had a couple plays the other two did not.
Kubiak/Smith sticking with Schaub because if they don't they are admitting they screwed up by giving Matt big contract. Self preservation to the end baby.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote