View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #723
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

seriously we are getting our asees destroyed and he challanges this. Oh lord.

I was not excited about todays game and sure wont be for next weeks game, this is sad cause i have watched this team since game #1 and never not been excited about games. That tells me how low this franchise has come.