View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #348
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

WHY do the Texans always end up on the wrong side of the PI calls? It seems we never get calls for PI when we're on offense but ALWAYS get them when we're on defense. What the crap??
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote