View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #1499
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
I don't know how long his leash is with the coaches but the fans are holding him by the collar.

He's going to be booed his first errant throw and extended booing on his first 3 and out. If he throws another INT....who knows.
Me thinks he'll be benched when his first completion to the opponent is secured. I'm wondering what Kubes will do if he fumbles the ball away instead....does that also count?
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote