View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #33
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Living in DFW is a drag sometimes...there's no broadcast, so I'll have to go to a Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch today's game. Which means that I'll likely be pissed off and pushing the legal limit in my over the hill 4 cylinder on the way home; that's assuming this bad "trap game" feeling I have comes to fruition...again.

Eff it. Go Texans!!!
This. Why is DFW the only part of Texas that doesn't get the Texans game?