View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #28
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Rams have a NFL team. If Schaub looks awesome against them, well that would be awesome. I would change my tune and wait ti see if he could consistently be awesome.

However, I don't expect that to happen. I don't think there is a switch that can change Matt Schaub into the QB he once was. But if that switch exists, I will welcome it.
But he is not going to consistently be awesome anymore. And even when he was, it was only against weaker teams like the Rams. It's done.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote