View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #1492
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Watching Game Day Morning on NFLN, and it was encouraging to hear everyone but Faulk agree you stick with Schaub. I fully expected Irvin to blast Schaub, but he surprised me. I know there are those here who think they have better insight than guys like them, but I will stick the Texans players who stand behind Schaub, and the former players from around the league who have also agreed you stick it out with Schaub.

If Schaub struggles today, I support benching him for part of the game if need be, or even the entire game should he throw another Pick 6, but I firmly stand behind the guy, and have confidence he can get out of this funk with the help of his teammates who all need to step up their game in the coming weeks.

Good Luck Matt!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote