View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #26
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I could be completely wrong, I've been know to be so in the past but I have the feeling that we are seeing the last days of Matt Schaub the starter in Houston. After McNair and Rick Smith's 'on the record' comments regarding #8 during the off season and the way his contract is structured I see the fork in the road coming after this season.
I agree... I'm a Schaub supporter and Sunshine Pumper. But I think the only thing that will save Schaub's long-term future as a Texan will be a Super Bowl win. I can definitely see the Texans drafting a QB in the first round next year.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote