View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #1491
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
do u think when we cut or trade schaub he will be a starter for any other team ...??????
Yes. I can see two cases where Schaub would be a starter.

1) He could be a temporary starter until a young guy is ready. I can see both the Browns and Jaguars both drafting a QB in the 1st round, but then have Schaub as a one year starter.

2) I think teams like the Vikings and Bucs feel they are a decent QB away from being a playoff team. I can see the both of them taking a chance on Schaub.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote