View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #16
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
On the surface I agree. One measly win isn't going to change anything over night. But it leads to the next big game which leads to the next big game and so on. A loss today would ruin any future excitement.

A win today over the Rams would simply mean we are still alive in the playoff picture at 3-3 with a big game coming up at Kansas City. I would actually feel excited again about this team. And if we beat the Chiefs on the road, a task that will not be easy, we'll enter the bye week at 4-3 with two weeks to prepare for the big home game against the Colts. Win that game and at 5-3 we're most likely in first place in the AFC South halfway through the season.

It's like a domino effect but in a positive way. What if I were to tell you if the Texans win today's game against the Rams it will be the start of a six-game winning streak and we'll have an 8-3 record after 11 games? I think all of us would take it. Plenty of football left to be played this season.

This is still an 11-5 team in my eyes.
Good post. Unfortunately, there are people that want us to lose and miss playoffs just to increase chances that Schaub will no longer be our starter.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote