Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #165
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
If my lawn guy is continually missing blades of grass that are so noticeable that I can spot them from my porch and all of my neighbors are mentioning it, I'm getting a new lawn guy. Especially when the lawn guy has been missing those blades of grass for the better part of a season, going back to last season. Obvious the guy can't cut grass very well.
Could not have said it better myself!
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote