Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #162
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaLikeRightNow View Post
I honestly think it's a money thing. Imagine paying your lawn guy a years' salary up front. You're gonna ****** and moan about the blades of grass he missed with the mower, but you're not gonna complain because he shows up on schedule to cut your grass every week. At this point, you just wanna get your moneys-worth outta the guy until something better comes along.

It's simply a bean-counters mentality.
If my lawn guy is continually missing blades of grass that are so noticeable that I can spot them from my porch and all of my neighbors are mentioning it, I'm getting a new lawn guy. Especially when the lawn guy has been missing those blades of grass for the better part of a season, going back to last season. Obvious the guy can't cut grass very well.