Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #31
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaLikeRightNow View Post
I honestly think it's a money thing. Imagine paying your lawn guy a years' salary up front. You're gonna ****** and moan about the blades of grass he missed with the mower, but you're not gonna complain because he shows up on schedule to cut your grass every week. At this point, you just wanna get your moneys-worth outta the guy until something better comes along.

It's simply a bean-counters mentality.

Well if I didn't pay my lawn guy out of my pocket and if my choice to keep him on could cost me my job it wouldn't be nearly as hard to make a move
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote