View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #165
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

We keep thinking that Kubiak is holding on to Schaub because he is loyal to him.
Could it be that Yates and / or Keenum are known commodities? Kubes does see them in practice every week. Could it be that he just thinks they are too terrible to be out there?

I'm not saying that I agree with Kubes. I would imagine that if we had an early round pick on the bench he'd be playing right now and this decision wouldn't be so "tough"
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote